This committee is composed of standing members who are academic administrators in the schools and units on the campus.
- Discuss facility and resource needs for changes in curriculum and enrollment in VCU Medical Center programs.
- Provide advisory insight for newly-proposed academic programs.
- Develop interdisciplinary health sciences educational programs.
- Provide information to the MCV academic and student affairs leadership in the following domains: Student/Academic Support Services, Diversity Planning, Research Affairs, Special Services, and Classroom Management/Scheduling.
- Consider other academic matters at VCU Medical Center.